Happy rainy Saturday! What a gross, wet, windy day! I have zero plans of leaving my house today. I also have no plans of getting out of my PJs. There's no shame in my game.
Most outdoor actitivites that were planned this weekend in Charlotte have been cancelled or postponed. Things like the Race for The Cure, Carowinds, and The Renaissance Festival won't be happening today. So now what will you do?
Curl up in your most comfy yoga pants and binge watch some TV shows. There are honestly so many excellent choices.
Here are some shows you can watch or rematch on Netflix.
1. Orange Is The New Black- There have already been three seasons so checking out this show could definitely occupy your rainy weekend
2. Breaking Bad- Seriously this is one of the best TV shows I have ever seen. There are 6 seasons and lots of drama that will keep you going from episode to episode.
3. The Killing- The Killing follows detectives Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder as they attempt to track down the murderer of local teenager, Rosie Larsen. With seventeen year old Larsen’s body being found dumped in the back of a politician’s car, this horrific crime leads to a thrilling investigation filled with am all number twists and turns! With knock-out performances from the likes of Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman, The Killing is a must see for any budding at-home investigator!
4. Bates Motel- With the first two seasons ready to watch, Bates Motel goes beyond the usual horror thriller and really dips into the down-right sick psychosis of the famous character. It’s really interesting to see the connection between the 1960’s Alfred Hitchcock film and this contemporary prequel. It makes for a really disoriented and trippy watch.
5. House of Cards- U.S. Rep. Francis Underwood of South Carolina starts out as a ruthless politician seeking revenge in this Netflix original production. This show will leave you wondering if politicians are really that bad!
6. Friends- Sure you may have seen ever single episode of the Friends series, but it's been awhile. So why not rewatch it this weekend?
7.Portlandia- The show's overall mood, that of silliness played completely straight, helps to keep the energy vibrant from skit to skit, as Armisen and Brownstein lovingly lampoon the citizens of Portland, Oregon. Both absurdist and satirical, Portlandiastrikes a chord all its own.
8. Family Guy- There are 12 seasons available so that means you can occupy a lot of time watching this animated series.
9. Cheers- What a classic TV show. An you can stream all 11 seasons of the show.
10. The Wonder Years- This show was considered one of the greatest series of its time. The characters, the music, the storylines...all fabulous.
What shows will you be binge watching this weekend?