1) Goodwill just opened a new boutique-style shop at 5301 Wilkinson Blvd near the airport. Its called "GW." The store will offer affordable designer and name brand apparel for men and women. Accessories and home decor will also be available.
2) Crafters, artists and folks looking to keep kids busy with fun projects at home or at Vacation Bible School will find deals at the A.C. Moore moving sale in Matthews. Everything in the store is 30%-70% off
3) Gardeners, it's time to snap up clearance perennials at your local home improvement or Walmart store. They may not look like they're in the best shape now, but when you spend just $3 at Lowes for a Day Lilly that'll brighten up your garden next year and you'll be thanking me.
4) You have just a few more weeks to save as we turn off the flashing blue light of value at the Kmart stores in Pineville and Gastonia. An associate at the Gastonia store says they'll shut their doors around July 24th. Smart moms will find back to school clothes 40%-50% off. Fine jewelry is 75%off.
5) You have just a few more days to pick through the ruins of the Kohl's store in Pineville. It'll shut down for good on Sunday
6) Victoria's Secret panties for $5 or less. Their semi annual sale is underway. They're taking up to 60% off, some of the biggest discounts are in the swim section — which will no longer exist after this year. You'll find up to 50% off a range of bras, panties, and clothing. Shipping starts at $5.99, or bag free shipping on orders over $100 via "FREESHIP100".
7) Habitat for Humanity ReStore is opening its newest store this Saturday, June 18th at 8104 University City Blvd. Each ReStore offers a constantly changing selection of furniture, appliances and more, most of it donated.