A former Walmart employee was arrested after Concord police said they crashed a car into the front doors of a store Friday morning.
Concord Police tweeted, the crash happened at the Walmart store on Thunder Road near Concord Mills Mall. Concord police said the driver was a former employee who had been fired within the last week or so.
Walmart employees were evacuated from the store and the Walmart remain closed while police investigated the crash.
The former employee was arrested and faces multiple charges. Investigators aren’t yet sure how long the suspect was driving through the store but said there was “extensive” damage throughout the store, Concord Police said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bye Felisha: What You Never Knew About The Making Of ‘Friday’
1. Chris Tucker wasn’t actually high while filming the movie.Source: 1 of 5
2. It was filmed in 20 days on the street where director F. Gary Gray grew up.Source: 2 of 5
3. The ‘Friday’ soundtrack is even more of a success than the movie.Source: 3 of 5
4. Deebo’s role was based on a real-life crip who went by the name ‘Big U.’Source: 4 of 5
5. Craig starts ‘Friday’ out in the same outfit that Doughboy wore at the end of ‘Boyz N The Hood.’Source: 5 of 5
- Ronda Rousey is expecting her first child
- Trump administration awarded $1.3 billion for syringes. But where are they?
- DOJ to probe Minneapolis Police Dept. for ‘unlawful policing’
- Las Vegas Raiders Dragged For Tone Deaf Response To Derek Chauvin Verdict
- Bodycam Footage Released of the Fatal Shooting of the Columbus Teen by Police
- The First Trailer For Marvel’s Martial Arts Super Hero Film ‘Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings’ Has Arrived
- Billie Eilish Spotted With New Boo Thang?
- Jury reaches a verdict in Derek Chauvin murder trial
- Mark Robinson won’t run for US Senate in 2022
- Walter Mondale, former vice president under Jimmy Carter, dead at 93
Former Walmart employee arrested after crashing car into Charlotte area store was originally published on 1053rnb.com